The Energy Community Secretariat is one of the institutions set up under the Treaty establishing the Energy Community (the "Treaty"). The Energy Community is an international organisation with its seat in Vienna. The Secretariat has overall monitoring, coordinating and administrative functions in regard with the implementation of the Treaty.
In parallel to the contracted/seconded positions, the Energy Community Secretariat offers a limited number of internships for persons who wish to acquire an understanding of the Energy Community’s work or gain experience in the field of their studies / work.
Internship (ref. ECS/Internship/03-2021) Vacancy notice
- Opening date
-  13 August 2021
- Closing date
-  10 September 2021
- Supporting the event management area of the Energy Community Secretariat, inter alia, processing the list of participants and updating the online user database, uploading documents and creating/updating event-pages of the Energy Community website;
- compiling records for the Secretariat’s Environmental Management System (EMS) and other tasks as assigned by the EMS team;
- any other task as requested by the Director.
Competencies and skills:
- Studies in business administration or any other related field;
- Professional experience of 1-2 years might be a benefit;
- Full proficiency in English;
- Very organized and responsible, able to work with deadlines.