The Secretariat regularly publishes an updated list of qualified and suitable candidates who meet the criteria set out in the Contract Notice. Inclusion on the list entails no obligation on the part of the contracting authority concerning the award of the contract or an invitation to submit an offer or to participate in a tender.
Each time a specific contract is to be awarded and, depending on the procurement procedure, the contracting authority will invite one or several persons and legal entities on the list, selected on the basis of objective and non-discriminatory criteria, to submit an offer or participate in a tender.
- Roster of Experts of the Energy Community Secretariat, Consultancy services / Legal entities only
- Roster of Experts of the Energy Community Secretariat, Consultancy services / Natural persons only
- Roster of Experts of the Energy Community Secretariat, Legal services / Natural persons only
- Roster of Experts of the Energy Community Secretariat, Legal services / Legal entities only
- Roster application form legal entities
- Roster application form natural persons
Apply and share your expertise
The Roster of Experts is valid until formal revocation. Applications may be submitted at any time.
Candidates interested to apply are invited to submit an application in accordance with the rules set out in the Contract Notice for the purpose specified. Both legal and natural persons may apply.
- Please complete the appropriate application form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may apply for one or several fields of expertise.
- Supporting documents and references must be attached separately to the message.
- In order to be able to complete the forms, you must be using Adobe Acrobat version 8.0 or newer.
Should you have any technical difficulties or questions, please contact us at email@example.com