|Mr. Georges Tijbosch,
CEO at MiQ
- MiQ’s gas certification system, which allows natural gas to be credibly certified based on its methane emissions performance;
- MiQ has developed standard for upstream production, for boosting and gathering, processing and LNG, a standard for pipelines under development;
- MiQ’s Certified Supply Chain, which allows the oil and gas industry to understand the emissions impact of gas across the entire supply chain;
- The benefits of MiQ certification for gas operators and buyers, and wider emissions targets;
- How the MiQ Standard complements EU regulation, and international climate commitments, like Global Methane Pledge.