Serbia - Technical Assistance to the Ministry in Charge for Energy and Relevant Public Entities, NEEAP and RES Directive
Short description of the overall project
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the security of supply, more competitive energy market and sustainable energy development.
The purpose of this contract is to improve policy enforcement, monitoring and harmonisation of national legislation in line with the EU Energy Acquis and commitments for Energy Community.
Short description of activities financed by the donation
- Result 1: Improved regulatory framework for EE and aligned with requirements of the Energy Community and EU Acquis
- Result 2: Improved capacities of the Ministry and other stakeholders for the implementation of EE legislation and policy, through development of guidelines/handbooks and other tools and study tour
- Result 3: Increased capacities of the Ministry and other stakeholders to implement awareness raising activities and increased awareness about benefits of EE in the energy consumption sectors and particularly in the sector of households and SMEs
- Result 4: Alignment of legal framework with requirements of the Energy Community and EU Acquis related to the implementation of the NVS
- Result 5: Improved administrative capacities of the Ministry and other stakeholders for implementation of the NVS in accordance with EU Acquis